Call For Special Session
|Registered Special Sessions
Several special sessions will be held in conjunction with ASE with the aim to explore special topics and provide international forums for scientists, engineers, and experts to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results on hot topics.
All papers accepted and registered will be included in conference proceedings and selected papers will be included in one of international journals after revision and extension. (Please visit Proceedings page).
The special session proposal should include following information:
1. Title of the special session: Special Session on ...
2. Special Session chair (s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers and e-mail.
3. Brief description of the Special Session (several hundred words)
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for paper of Special Session (draft version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country, and email address)
Each Special Session will start to distribute a call for paper after receiving the notification. Papers submitted to each Special Session will be reviewed by the Special Session committee.
Session Management Chair
Please send your Special Session Proposal to
Special Session/Workshop Management Chair
Each special session chair can decide his/her own paper submission due. But special session chairs should submit accepted paper list to Session Management Chair.
Copyright © 2016- APAIS all rights reserved